Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thursday ashtray number 39

Last night John and I got our paintings finished and had a little celebration.

This morning we got up at 6 am and took a taxi to the Art school to put the final layer on our paintings, they are big whoppers, but in a gallery like that you would hardly make a difference.

With my large wall hanging and the painting, I will take up 10 meters.

Working at the moment on some small paintings, they are for gifts to the art school.

I am not going to gift my large one .

I feel great!!!

This morning there was a downpour and got soaked . but it is hot and warm 28 at the moment, temps can go up here to 40 degrees.

I am having my talk tomorrow night and will promote the philosophy of TLC, who knows what I can achieve in a way that will change China. Or the other way round, or not at all.

Hope all is well there and things are ticking over.

This trip has given me the kick under the, you know what and will start my series of paintings when I get back.

A flying ant is circumnavigating my head, got to go and get things packed, have to move from my hotel room floor 4 to floor 6. It might be an improvement.

Will buy on the way to the hotel a bunch of fresh lichee's.

Namaste Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment