Monday, June 1, 2009

And other day not far from the Ji mai university





































I am still trying to meet the Sage who can point me into the direction of down loading pictures unto the computer, so be patient with the traveler.

Even buying a piece of string goes with setting lots of people in motion.
I guess it good for the exercise walking from one store to another.

We in New Zealand are quite short tempered with the Chinese in traffic.

But now I understand why they drive the way they do.
They go all over the place against the traffic on the left or right.
They keep an eye out for one another and no one gets upset.

I am passing the smoke filled computer centre on my way to the studio . Am about to start tree paintings which have to be finished by Friday, so thank God for the last minute , it arrived again.

I will ask around and whisper in a million ear where I can find a place where I can download my pictures and open the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment