Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Studio ( Atelier)

A studio is a state of being.

In life, one needs a place to rest ones head and the world is one’s living room.

The world is one’s mind and to express what is voiced, one needs a space where one can meet oneself in unexpected places.

In my case, it is my studio.

My think tank, where I can experience many states of being, and where I can conjure the creations that want to transcend into visual form.

There is a fine dance, of the painting being created and it dancing the artist.

For some art forms it might be more clinical.

But when one lives in the moment of creating, for an instant, the ego steps aside and allows the gates to open.

“Night occurs only when the sun sinks behind the fluid of the eye.”

Robert Franken



Robert Franken

1 comment:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete