Saturday, July 4, 2009

Completing the large painting I started in Xiamen






















Here are a series of photos of my completion of the painting I started in Xiamen .



It was on display during the group show , but only 1/3 completed and keep the viewer in touch ,with the process of the completion .



Hope to finish the painting by the end of this week .


Because of the nature of this painting I have to wait for the layers to dry .



The painting is on linen and is 3000mm x 1690 mm , oil paint on canvas.



In life we get visited by dreams all the time .


Other peoples dreams and wishes and ones own .


The paintings is based on that concept.



I am always staggered about the dimension of the mind .


I can't point out to the beginning nor the end , so everything is that huge possibility .



The painting is called " When dreams , visit dreams "



It is cold in the Capital .



Quite a shock to the system , so better keep the fingers warm painting .



Namaste Robert

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that with us Robert.

    We are dream creatures.

    cheers

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete