Friday, May 15, 2009

Reflections






























Strange as an artist I walk around myself in a circle and keep on meeting myself in unexpected places. This is one of those many meetings.

Sometime we have to launch our self in a situation which is not familiar but is attractive because it uncertain .

It is a good feeling to be in that situation because , all sorts of things might or might not happen .

Have no idea what I am walking into .

Reflecting back on my career as an artist it started with pen drawings , no really at the art school I had part of my training as a stone mason .

But start with a couple of photo's of pen drawings , then my manuscript series then my Styx series , worked with dyes on Textile ,Mosaics ,creating Paintings for kimono's, Pastels, Paintings and Glass engravings .

I share some of these images with you .

I wish you all a fantastic 2 Nd term and be taking a block course at the begin of next term , also during the term I am taking two weekend classes.


take care everyone . Cheers Robert

For more photos of my works go to www.robertfranken.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment